Hackers are smart, breaches are common, accidents happen. You need the most comprehensive protection. Full limits, enhanced business interruption cover, protection from physical cyber attacks, computer replacement coverage - an industry first!
We cover nearly anything and everything that relates to cyber incidents and technology failures. And unlike other cyber insurance policies, ours was built by security experts. We cover up to $15M in financial, tangible, and intangible damage to your business:
- Stolen Funds - Recovery for funds if social engineering leads to a fraudulent funds transfer or financial loss.
- Loss Business Income - Coverage for financial losses when a security incident brings your business offline.
- Breach Response Costs - Legal, incident response, forensics, and PR costs coverage following a breach, as well as the costs to notify your customers and provide credit monitoring.
- Cyber Extortion - We cover the costs to respond to a ransomware incident, including money, securities, and even crypto currencies paid.
- Computer Replacement - We’ll replace your computer systems negatively impacted by viruses and malware.
- Bodily Injury - You’re covered if an IoT device or industrial control system is breached, resulting in physical damage.
- Pollution Damage - Security failures resulting in pollution damage.
- Reputational Harm Loss - Coverage if your business loses money as a result of negative press.
- Reputation Repair - PR payment to restore your reputation if you’re impaired by a security failure.
3rd Party Liability Coverages
Coverage for expenses to defend you and any damages resulting from your liability to a 3rd party,
or for regulatory fines & penalties, multimedia wrongful acts (such as infringement, defamation,
piracy, etc.), and PCI fines & assessments resulting from a failure in your security, data breach, or
- Network & Information Security Liability
- Regulatory Defense & Penalties
- Multimedia Content Liability
- PCI Fines & Assessments
Payment for the costs of defense and damages from your liability to a 3rd party when a failure in
your security results in physical damage or injury.
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage
- Technology Errors & Omissions
1st Party Loss Coverages
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Pollution - In the event of a security failure (i.e., physical cyber attack), we’ll cover losses resulting from bodily injury or damage/impairment to your tangible property.
- Pollution - Damages resulting from any liability you may have to a 3rd party, including regulatory fines & penalties and pollution.
- Computer Replacement - Coverage for costs to replace your computer systems that are permanently impacted by malware.
- Fund Transfer Fraud - Payment for funds transfer losses you incur from a failure in your security or social engineering.
- Service Fraud - Payment for the additional amounts you’re billed by a cloud or telephone provider when you incur fraudulent charges.
- Digital Asset Restoration - Payment for the costs to replace, restore, or recreate your digital assets that are damaged or lost following a failure of your security.
- Business Interruption & Extra Expenses - Coverage for financial losses resulting from a failure in your security, data breach, and even systems failure (including contingent/dependent BI), as well as the extra expenses you incur to bring your company back online.
- Cyber Extortion - Coverage for the costs to respond to an extortion incident, including money, securities, and even virtual currencies paid.
- Breach Response - Payment for the costs to respond to a breach including 3rd party incident response.
- Crisis Management & Public Relations - Public relations experts, customer notification costs and credit monitoring, media purchases, and legal fees; and advise in connection with the incident, among others.
Cybersecurity & Insurance Coverage
We've partnered with Coalition to manage cyber risk and bring you the most innovative and comprehensive insurance coverage available.
- Free cybersecurity tools to monitor and protect your business
- State-of-the-art cybersecurity - 24/7 expert incident response to help you quickly respond to a cyber incident
- Best-in-class cyber insurance - up to $15M including financial, intangible, and tangible damage